Thursday, May 28, 2009

my love

nate the great. today is his birthday. while I love to tease him mercilessly that he is old as dirt, the fact that i'm only 3 years younger than him may mean that I am as old as dirt too. this week was also our 8 year anniversary. Cra-zy! this is a good year.

i consider myself to be one of the lucky ones. to have a husband that is fiercely loyal, who loves me unflinchingly, who cleans and cooks and loves to be with our son. he is kind and patient with me. he is honest and intelligent (though his spelling has room for improvment-who leaves out the letter "e" in "the" so consistently? :) and he absolutely, whole heartedly, believes in me. So to Nate, my best friend, my business coach, my nightly 10:15pm  pep-talker, my photography test subject (you love me right?) my solid ground, and my luvvvv. I am forever, and ever yours. my heart is and will always be entirely in your hands.

happy birthday

Photobucket




p.s. I'm spending the day with my man, so I'll be out of the office until first thing tomorrow morning. thanks for understanding.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Nate! What a handsome little rascal you have Amy, I hope you guys have a fun day together! WUB YOU!

Zanny said...

Now THAT was hot. Lovely words spoken by a lovely woman about an obviously lovely man :)

Meghan said...

It is weird to say that your brother-in-law looks hot? Cause if it is, I guess I'm weird!