Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's annoying

it really is annoying that my Shoot Coordinator (and very best friend since 3rd grade-holla!) looks like this. i mean really. how can I compare to this when half way through a shoot I look like a messy racoon on hot asphalt. get serious. the only thing that eases my pain is the box full of unsightly and incriminating photos of her i have gathered over the last two decades (hello, youth conference!). this, however, is not one of those. this one is KILLER. 

lookin good CatWalk. 

Photobucket


* this is just one of the shots from the photoshoot we did for Beautiful You-make up artists extrodinaire. I will do a full post on this cause it's too good to miss.



2 comments:

Michelle Montgomery said...

Oooh, love it! Can't wait to see the rest.

Jules Holbrook said...

Amy, can you make me look that good?