Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the after

can I just say, I have the best job. check these little dudes out. i am so far behind on blogging, but these caught my eye as i was passing through and i had to share. these little twinners are from this maternity shoot i did. you know I'm far behind my blogging if you are seeing these in succession. crazy. i'll be giving my reasons why next week and news about some changes. i really will.  but until then, a sample of some delicious little beans and their family. they are both in the 5 pound range and that makes for some scrumptious wrinkles and snuggles. it was such a fun newborn session, sweaty photographer and all. seriously sweaty (sorry!).  what can i say, it's like doing Pilate's in front of an oven. any way enough of my gross appearence.

the a family.......

{ beware, serious baby cravings may ensue. hope you enjoy.}  
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kamerin Tangaro said...

YOU are amazing! It is Kamerin from the wedding you did and my sister did the cake. I decided to see if any of the wedding had made it on the blog and realized that I forgot to give you the link to my sister's blog. my blog is tangarogang.blogspot.com and she is the Cakes by Heather link. I think she called her blog cakesbydee.blogspot.com. Reason for this is her name is Heather-Dee. Most have shortened it. So, now you know my family history. Thanks again for this offer to add her information!

Anonymous said...

I am the aunt of the babies, since I live in PA it is such a treat to see them on your blog. Of course I am a little biased, but these babies (and their sister) have to be the cutest kids ever! Thank you for sharing.

Toes on the Nose said...

I am the father of those kids and I am not biased, they are the cutest kids.
Doug

Lyndsay Undseth said...

Oh my gosh! I suddenly have the urge to snuggle a baby :) Beautiful images, and babies too.