Tuesday, January 20, 2009

small

I realize that all I've been doing on this blogs lately is very small posts. We'll this is no exception. This session was full of all things small. Small fingers, small toes, small candies as bribes. The last small item was an absolute MUST. I came fully stocked with all sorts of bribes because it was for three small brothers. A 3 year old, a 2 year old, and a 3 week old! I was fully prepared for chaos, but it was absolutely NOT the case. These kids were FANTASTIC!! I'm totally blown away. They were hilarious and sooo well behaved (well done mom and dad!) It was a sweet sweet day. Jelly Bellies included.

So here is the briefest of previews, but I hope it will bring a little smile to your face....
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

chiggidy said...

Amy,

You are so uber talented! I love checking out your blog...

Hope things are well!

Court