Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One killer chick!



So this is the coolest chick EVER!! Her name is Kina Grannis and she is unbelieveabley talented. I stumbled onto a youTube video of hers and fell in love with her music. I pretty much have something of hers on all the time. I love how cheery, and beautiful her music is and she is so darling (and G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!) Ok, so the even more radical (just needed a little 80s pepper in here) part is this:

I've been looking for great songs that portray a feeling for my website and I'm on a quest to find great up-and-coming artists to feature. The other day I found this: .

It is so peppy and I thought it would be perfect backdrop for my gallery of kids. So, I, hope against hope, took a chance and just sent her an email to see if I could use it. And guess what? SHE SAID YES! How freakin lucky is that? I'm one happy chicken.

Kina, you are the BEST! I'll be passing your name along to everyone I know.

So, everyone I know, GO HERE! www.kinagrannis.com and here

No comments: