Thursday, January 29, 2009

chucks and mud

This session had already been rescheduled once because of weather, so imagine my annoyance when I woke up the day of our shoot to snow. Big snow flakes all over the place. I decided that we would just go for it anyway. Snow's better than rain right? So with my ghetto ziploc bag covered camera in tow, I headed downtown in hopes that it wouldn't be a total bust. Snowing, snowing, snowing the whole way there. I parked and like the heavens parting, out came a crispy blue sky. Seriously just in time. We must have had some good mojo, cause it even stayed dry through our whole shoot. Yippee. I'm so glad cause look at these two.....
Photobucket

Are they ridiculously cute or what? Kelly found me by referral (Thanks Rachel!!) and it turns out that I grew up just down the street from her handsome little fiance. And although it made me feel old as the hills that he's old enough to get married, it was so fun to see him again. And we had a great time. Seriously. They wanted to do some urban photography which I LOVE! And lucky me, not only are they gorgeous with a dash or funky (she wore two different kinds of Converse "chucks"!), they also let me do whatever I wanted. Just a slice of heaven. Here's your peek guys. Hope you enjoy...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
-they cracked me up, not only were they up for jumping pictures, but they even had names for the different jumps. These are not amateurs. hilarious...
Photobucket

8 comments:

Sarah D said...

Amy, these turned out FANTASTIC! Love the style!

Brittany said...

Yeah! You keep getting better and better. Can I hire you for an entire week next time we are in the valley?

Erin said...

These are so cute. I love the bright colors and fun locations. Great job.

Lisa said...

Is that a Henroid?

Unknown said...

it is indeed a henroid. crazy right?

Dan and Jen said...

Amy- you are so talented! I have completely LOVED looking at your blog today. This shoot is awesome. The colors are amazing. And I totally wondered if that was a Henriod too. (I kind of love it when family members resemble each other). And how gorgeous is that girl-totally not fair. Anyway, you are amazing. I'm thinking I may need you to do a shoot for my little family some day.

-Jenny (Shaw) Herzog

Rafiky said...

Very good job!

Very good couple!

great light and colours

Joplin Artistic Expressions said...

great work!