Tuesday, February 16, 2010

lovey dovey

here's what my little gentleman did for me this year.....

Photobucket
they surprised me by decorating our sweet ride with all sorts of party decor. so cute. they also got me some self-help books (what are you suggesting sweets?) and Miles took a much needed picture of my Schmoopy and me. i'm super impressed! and now i'm looking over my shoulder cause i'm not quite ready to pass the family business on just yet! i do have some critique however. maybe next time let's not shoot from the double-chin angle, and let your poor mother change out of her jammies and put her makeup on. we don't need any more documenting of my sleep face. oh well, what can you expect from a 4 year old?



nothing like love paired with swashbuckling :)
Photobucket




observe the sweet duds on the Chancho (aka Miles). choose your battles right?
Photobucket


a little Alfalfa action
Photobucket

my handsome little devils
Photobucket


LOVE YOU BOYS!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karalyn Marzo said...

So cute! You are too hillarious Amy!