Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey Jude!

These are two (and now three!) of my favorite people. Whenever I see them, no matter how long it's been, or how uncool I've become, I still always feel that, for whatever reason, they still love me. They just exude happiness. They laugh easily and love each other completely. It is a JOY to be around.

Kim and Lebeau, thanks for always being so kind and accepting of me and so completely selfless and giving. I love you guys oodles.

(and thanks for making my life soooo much easier ;)

Here is one beautiful little family......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and introducing the next generation......

Photobucket

and, yes, I AM jealous that straight from heaven he already has a better tan than I do. Ah, long gone are the days of non-pasty-gangsta-legs. Wo is me...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: