Friday, October 3, 2008

out

I will be out of the office until Tuesday because I'm traveling back in time to 1989 to relive my childhood. By back in time I mean of course, that we are off to Chicago for a full dorky weekend of some seriously sweet music, videos and hair brush singing. All leading up to the main event-five "near" 30 year olds rocki'n out to our favorite childhood band. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK HERE WE COME! Don't judge me-I know half of you are as excited as I am, just in denial.



If our children only knew what we were up to, they would never speak to us again.


I know there are those of you waiting so sweetly for your pictures and have no fear, the lameness in my music taste will not interfere with my artistic abilities. Unless you're dying for some crimped hair, you will not be affected. It will however mean that I won't be home for picture pick-ups until Tues. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

And hopefully you will all still talk to me after this scary revelation-unlike my child.

Until Tues...

3 comments:

Rebecca Franklin said...

that's awesome, hope you had fun, I was a huge huge huge NKOTB fan... of course somewhere along the way my half naked poster of Jordan disappeared from the back of my bedroom door.

Kimberly J. said...

I LOVE YOU! And yes, I am jealous. I do have the NKOTB as my wallpaper for my computer!!
I want to see if you'll do Hannah and I's pictures in the next couple weeks. Let me know!
Love your buns!!

Unknown said...

oh the shame! i knew there were more of you out there somewhere. LONG LIVE NKOTB!