Monday, September 29, 2008

tag along....

As many of you know, my FAVORITE thing is to capture candids. Which is why I offer tag-along sessions. What is a "tag-along" sessions you ask? Basically a tag-along session is when I come and play fly-on-the-wall. It's always such a blast to capture life as it's happening. When this fabulous mom hired me for a tag-along session, I was over the moon!!! This little one was to die for-not to mention that their house was so full of natural light and designed so immaculately, it could have been an actual studio. I'm in love.Thanks mom! So here is a little rundown of this day-in-the-life of the ridiculously fab little L....




 

 
Posted by Picasa



and since there were too many to choose from here is a smattering of the day...

 

1 comment:

SaRaH lOu said...

oh my cousin amy :) you have the most beautiful talents!I think you should send me those pictures you took of me at meg's showa! love you and miss you tons!