Thursday, August 7, 2008

out and about...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in Colorado for a wedding until Sunday and then I'm off for a little vacation with the family until next Saturday. I will be checking emails, so feel free to send them along if you have any questions. I may or may not have my phone, so email will be best.

In the meantime, start getting jazzed (anyone else think of Richard Simmons when I say that?). I have several exciting things coming up including some rockin' sessions to share with you and the release of {drum roll....} a NEW WEBSITE!!! The website is going to be ROCKIN', with some great features like email contact right from the website, private client galleries, and my calendar so you can take a look at what session times are available without even having to call me and hear my voice. {I know some of you are thrilled about that prospect-I'm sure my hubby wishes that could apply to him}

I will continue blogging {and I'll try to post more than just once in a blue moon} even after the launch, so you can still get a sense of my dashing personality {blerg} as I try to contain my wild life.

Keep checking back for updates about launch times, and the possibility of some mystery giveaways for people {chosen at random} who leave comments here on the blog. We photographers love to hear from blog stalkers {call it narcissism}, so here's your incentive.

Now, a post is not a post without a picture so, as a little teaser form this week's wedding {that will be discussed in further detail later-never fear}, does anyone know what a Lladro is? {click on that pretty little colored word to find out} If you do, then you'll have an idea of what's attached to the rest of this dress.


20080806_0924





I'm pretty sure this bride was carved right out of stone. But, as a teaser suggests, I'm only showing you the bottom half. You'll just have to come back here if you want to view the rest of this ridiculously gorgeous life size Lladro. Ah, the power I hold.....




*As a p.s., what's the deal with my last post? hmm. I'll check into that...

5 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

I miss you and what a talent you are!

Emily Snow said...

i have a pretty good idea of what the rest of that lladro looks like :). i can't wait to see. i love the picture of just the bottom half of that dress and flowers. you are so talented!

Emily Snow said...

i am emily evans snow by the way

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see the rest of Jon and Rachel's pictures. The few you posted are beautiful. Rach felt so comfortable with you. Gail Evans

Unknown said...

Gail- I got your phone message and it cracks me up. I was editing some engagements at the same time I was posting Rachel and Jon's pictures. I'm so glad you caught that typo! Let Rachel know that I'm so embarrassed ':} I'm glad that you liked the pictures. I had a BLAST! Thanks again.