Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lladro continued....

I'm sure you all have been waiting on pins and needles, so hold your breath, here is the rest of her-the Lladro bride. Was I right or was I right. Check out those lines. It's like she's carved right out of stone. And I mean that in the warmest way possible :)


20080806_0897


20080806_1603

20080806_0846

So now that you've seen the rest of her, let me share a little about the day.

Last Wednesday, I was lucky enought to share in Rachel and Jon's wedding. I brought along my trusty "professional poser" and best friend Kate. She is flippin' awesome, I couldn't have done it without her. So just a little love to Box-trot before we move on. Love ya lady!

20080806_1043
20080806_1145

First off, I'm pretty sure that Rachel was right out of America's Next Top Model. She is STUNNING and a perfect "poser". Not to mention that she was totally chill. This is a photographer's dream. Follows instructions, and lets me do whatever I want (hee hee). She was so relaxed and fun. In fact the whole crew was. One of my favorite quotes of the night was when the groom's mom said her family was "shot out of a sugar cannon". Good times...



When bride and groom where together, they were giddy, and totally goofy. They rocked the dance floor and seemed genuinely in love. And I'm totally proud of Jon for allowing us to take some dreaded "groomals". Even if half of them were faces that were reminiscinet of my husband at our wedding. (i.e. totally off his rocker :) ) It was a blast. I loved the casual elegance of the wedding and the awesome couple. They were a riot.

So thanks again guys for trusting me with your special day. Hope you enjoy what we captured....

3 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

I have been waiting on pins an needles and it didn't dissapoint. Amazing pictures and a gorgeous couple they are!

Amanda said...

You are doing awesome, your coloring and lighting is getting so good. Way too fun and way too much stuff too learn, it never ends. I love it!

Unknown said...

Stunning couple! I am in love with their wedding outfits. My sister also got married recently. She had garden wedding at one of the best wedding venues NYC. The wedding arrangements had been handled by a talented party planner and we loved how it turned out to be.