Thursday, July 16, 2009

My kind of town.....

Chicago here I come!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


My beautiful sister Brittany just had a gorgeous baby girl!!!

And poor little me has to take a vacation all the way to Chicago, snuggle a fresh little baby, and take fabulous pictures of a squishy little one and her sister. What a hard life I have. Haha!!

So, obvioulsy I will be out of the office, but if anyone needs anything, my fantastic Shoot Coordinator Kate is on the ball and can answer any question you may have. She's fab to say the least. And if any of you want me to get a message to Oprah while I'm there, let me know and I'll pass it along. We tight. ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Have a great weekend.

I'll high-five Mr. Caray for you. (that link brings severe joy to my heart-"if you were a hot dog....." etc. Ah good times!!)

2 comments:

Krista said...

I NEED YOU. Okay really, I just heard that a great photographer is coming to Atlanta and is taking bookings for a month BEFORE le bebe is born... I thought SWEET! This lady is good! But. I want a picture with said bebe in it, so really I just need to convince YOU to come out and do a session or two. You don't understand how much we (and seriously, Evan thinks you are one of the best photographers out there- he really says so himself) love you and your work. Come to us :( We miss you.

Unknown said...

Krista I need you too!!! i think all the forces in the universe are keeping me from my true home :) i love you and wish i could be there. it doesn't seem right that your life goes on without me.

wub ya!