Saturday, May 31, 2008

YEEEHAW!!! I'm back!!!

Well, for all those who have been pounding down my door to get my blog updated, pigs have finally flown, and here I am! I appreciate all of you who have been patiently (and not so patiently-you know who you are! : ) waiting, and waiting and waiting for me to finally post. A lot has been going on since we last chatted, several projects are in the works including a total revamp of my photography website which should come soon (here's hoping!). So keep checking back, I will be adding a lot this week as time allows. In the meantime-here are two very studly little ones to tide you over.

{m. and b. pensive in a doorway}

{how cute are these little dudes? Seriously!}

3 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

I would love for you to photograph Victoria, come October so let me book it now.

I'm glad you're back!

Karalyn Marzo said...

Hey Amy,

Jason just forwarded me an email that you sent out about your blog updates. I love your pictures, they are awesome. That is also awesome that Nate can do a blog of two things he loves.

I was wondering if you would invite me to your family blog (you might have invited Jason but he has never made himself an account). So if you don't mind, my email is kmr@do-some-good.com

I hope all is well for you guys.

Thanks,
Karalyn

Anonymous said...

Amy I really love your pictures. They are beautiful. You wanted me to get you my email. It is
frustaciall@msn.com
-Danielle Frustaci